The regular PHP updates are released for PHP 5.4.8 and PHP 5.3.18. The PHP development team has announced the immediate availability of PHP 5.4.8 and PHP 5.3.18. These releases fix over 20 bugs. All users of PHP are encouraged to upgrade to PHP 5.4.8 and PHP 5.3.18.
The key enhancements in these releases include:
- Fixed bug #63162 (parse_url does not match password component).
- Added optional second argument for assert() to specify custom message.
- Fixed bug #62685 (Wrong return datatype in PDO::inTransaction())
- Fixed bug #62852 (Unserialize invalid DateTime causes crash)
- Changed response to unknown HTTP method to 501 according to RFC.
- Support HTTP PATCH method.
You can see the enhancements in details.
You can also download PHP 5.4.8 and PHP 5.3.18 source from PHP.NET Downloads Page.