The regular PHP updates are released for PHP 5.4.7 and PHP 5.3.17. The PHP development team has announced the immediate availability of PHP 5.4.7 and PHP 5.3.17. These releases fix over 20 bugs. All users of PHP are encouraged to upgrade to PHP 5.4.7, or at least 5.3.17.
The key enhancements in these releases include:
- Fixed bug #61359 (json_encode() calls too many reallocs).
- Fixed bug #62763 (register_shutdown_function and extending class).
- Fixed bug #62328 (implementing __toString and a cast to string fails).
- Fixed bug #51363 (Fatal error raised by var_export() not caught by error handler).
- Fixed bug #62460 (php binaries installed as binary.dSYM).
- Fixed bug #40459 (Stat and Dir stream wrapper methods do not call constructor).
- Fixed bug #55856 (preg_replace should fail on trailing garbage).
- Fixed bug #62685 (Wrong return datatype in PDO::inTransaction()).
- Upgraded libzip to 0.10.
You can see the enhancements in details.
You can also download PHP 5.4.7 and PHP 5.3.17 source from PHP.NET Downloads Page.